Happy Halloween! Here at FrogLegs we favor tricks over treats, which is why we whipped up a batch of delicious Monster Bark! Fun, easy to make, and sure to delight monsters of all ages! If you have kiddos around get em in the kitchen to help decorate. They will love getting creative with the candies, just as much as they will love the final product.
This is a great sweet treat to have on hand for Halloween festivities, doll it up in a cellophane bag with a bit of ribbon and it makes a great gift. Mrs. FrogLegs will show you exactly how to create this ghoulish goodie!
- White Chocolate Candy Melts
- Blue Chocolate Candy Melts
- Assorted Candies for decorating
- Melt white and blue chocolate candies separately in a double coiler or in the microwave in 20 second intervals stirring between each interval.
- Pour both chocolates onto a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- Swirl colors together with a spoon or spatula.
- Decorate with candies as desired.
- Place in freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- When solid break pieces into desired pieces.
- To decorate place in a cello bag with ribbon.